Call your local Verizon store if you're going tomorrow

Last Updated:

1. darrinaltman

darrinaltman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I called this morning to see if they had a waiting list and they said no. I saw a tweet saying stores were making appointments for tomorrow so I called my store back and now they are making appointments. I set one for 7:00am (store open) and they claim they will set aside a Droid, screen protector and multimedia dock for me. They said if there is a line to not wait in it. The rep even asked manager while I was on phone listening and it was confirmed. I will find out tomorrow if it is going to be that easy.

Advertisement
  2. wsbsteven

wsbsteven Well-Known Member

This is probably a localized event as mine isn't doing that when I stopped by this afternoon. Still doesn't hurt to check though.

3. mattparmely

mattparmely Well-Known Member

Just called, spoke with the same girl I have been talking to for a few weeks now, she said it isn't by appointment at mine (uinion city, ca) & it is first come first serve.

4. SgtJoo

SgtJoo Member

It shouldn't be a big problem right? Most Verizon stores will have a good supply... right? :p

5. rawness

rawness Well-Known Member

The store I called said they were getting 200 :eek:

It's in the middle of the city, but that seemed like a large amount to me. I'll be there at 7am and don't expect any problems.

6. SgtJoo

SgtJoo Member

Only reason I ask is I won't make it til around 3 in the afternoon... but I'm not in a big city. I'm in North Carolina, albeit the urban part. :D

7. someguy9

someguy9 Well-Known Member

Just called, opening at 8am, first come first serve :D

8. TogaLive

TogaLive Well-Known Member

Most all verizon corporate stores, unless in very heavy or very low traffic areas, have been sent 50 phones. There is a little variation, but I have been assured by multiple managers I know personally from across California that they will have enough to supply a qoute "very big line" so no worries about whether or not there will be enough, just be there as soon as you can if your stores doesnt do appointments.

9. pizz1000

pizz1000 Active Member

I am out of town on business and won't get in until past 4:00pm. I called three stores but none are taking appointments. One store did say they have 180 phones and another said they have enough that they don't believe they will sell out. I am crossing my fingers :D