Called my Best Buy and they said they might not have the Evo wtf!!!!!

Last Updated:

1. gsushawn

gsushawn Member This Topic's Starter

I just called my best buy to ask about preorders and they told me that they will call when they get the phone and that they might not have the phone on the 4th wtf. So i just went to my local radio shack and they said that they done with preorders but the girl said she would hold one for me yayyyyy ftw and i had to do a credit check unlike at best buy so hope i can return this gift card.

Advertisement
  2. thezlog

thezlog Well-Known Member

People will believe anything a sales associate tells them these days.

3. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Well-Known Member

Wait, do you mean that you already made a preorder at BB and they said they might not have one for you? I'd be talking to the manager, district manager, regional manager if they cant secure one for me or compensate for their broken promise. The pre order was designed so that you would be guaranteed a phone on the specified date and not have to worry about stuff like this.

Covert_Death likes this.
  4. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Though I wouldn't take it as high up as p00kienrayray, I would at least talk to the store manager. If you've pre-ordered, they should have one for you. That's the whole idea.

And with RS, take it with a grain of salt, I would bet they said the same thing for everyone who inquired about the evo and was not included in the pre-order.

In my case however, I was lucky enough to acquire an appointment for my pre-order. Suffice to say I will getting my Evo when some people are still asleep. :D

5. Dutch54

Dutch54 Well-Known Member

I was stressing up until today from not hearing from BB about an appointment for my preorder...they called a couple of hours ago and set me up..so try and kick it until they call you...you'll probably be alright with your original preorder.
    I was really worried like you until today

6. ImmaSlave4U

ImmaSlave4U Well-Known Member

Did you get the RS girls name? I would be calling that RS first thing in the morning on the 4th to make sure that she did in fact set one aside. Many Shack's are only getting enough phones to fulfill pre-orders.

7. seigex

seigex Well-Known Member

8. kaisies

kaisies Well-Known Member

Called the RS I ordered from today and got the store manager.. he will be there @7am :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D guess i wont get much sleep the night of the 3rd and pass out in bed with my new toy after playing for a few hours!

9. celeste9000

celeste9000 Member

10. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

The Best Buy location in Everett, WA confirmed they do not have an official shipment notification of where the phones are coming from or when they will arrive. They are not taking pre-orders, cannot verify pricing and will not be opening early on the 4th.

Very strange?