Caller ID Faker: Best App in Market!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. civicsisedan

civicsisedan Well-Known Member

I downloaded this app on my Incredible within a week of getting my phone. This app gives you the ability to call anybody and fake the number that shows up on their caller i.d. Just think of the possibilities! Unlimited calls, the only downfall is they are limited to two minutes but you can easily call back! Your able to change your voice to a woman or man and even record the call! Email will be sent with recorded calls or you can download them on your phone. This App is simply amazing and it's FREE!!!

I prank called a friend who hasn't showed up to the DZ in a while. Called them from our Skydive Dropzone number and he answered. Told him that since he was in the Army they were giving away free jumps to military members. He said he would be there on Saturday. He shows up and asks about free jumps and we all laugh. All of us there actively serving in the Army did a Memorial Day Jump!!! Was great to have him there.

And that's just one way this app can be used for good! You could just have a blast sitting there prank calling people too!

Must Download App! Just be prepared to have time on your hands because you will be thinking of people that you can prank call!

Advertisement
    Kimber10 and FLAWLESSVW like this.
  2. salo

salo New Member

I'm getting "no result found" help !!!
  3. meme405

meme405 Well-Known Member

Was taken off the market because it breaches the app store policy. Or atleast thats what i believe.
  4. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

Good for google for removing programs that can too easily be used for malicious purposes
  5. pangupta

pangupta Member

I am not able to start the new thread for my Application in this forum. It says permission problems. Can someone help me on this?

Thanks
    Pankaj
  6. scenicrentals

scenicrentals New Member

In current time caller Id is more important because help of this you can identify That, Who is caller.
  7. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

8. You have to post at-least 25 post before starting a thread, after that you can start new thread.
  9. Shinji01

Shinji01 Well-Known Member

I dont do prank calls, but it sure is good to be able to fake an ID when you get a call from a suspicious number...
  10. Afzoomie67

Afzoomie67 Member

Pretty cool.
  11. xoloindia

xoloindia New Member

Nice Apps for android.I like the voice changer in this like man to women etc.
  12. Ritsuke

Ritsuke Member

I suppose this is an USA only program?
  13. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

It's not even that, because of the Patriot Act and the DMCA these programs fall into a legally grey area. Under some interpretations the mere possession of the software can be construed as being in possession of an illegal device because actually spoofing even your own number could cause legal issues.
  14. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

And Canada also.
  15. Cutekitten50

Cutekitten50 New Member

how to do do that new at all these appt
  16. Ritsuke

Ritsuke Member

Thanks. One of the disadvantages of living in Europe. :(
  17. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

I can see no legitimate use for this and I would urge anyone with a sense of decency not to use or encourage this program in any way.

Also, I think it's illegal in the US. At least that's my reading of Wiki:
    Caller ID spoofing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    EarlyMon likes this.
  18. fjw225

fjw225 New Member

Absolutely .... fjw225
  19. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

This thread always manages to get resurrected lol.
  20. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Not anymore.
    Gmash and DonB like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.