• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Calling all Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phases

NO LONGER ADMIN
Sep 9, 2008
Nashville, TN
If you are a true Android Application Developer, and can prove this by providing Apps, or a link to your site, or whatever it may take – let us know.

We are looking to create a Developers group that you could optionally be a part of. This would allow you to modify your submissions in marketplace without having to work through one of the moderators (of marketplace). This group will also be able to reign over our Developers forums, and will provide 101s and/or try to fulfill members application requests. There may be other ways this group could benefit as well, but more to come on that later. Maybe as a way to collaborate on submission ideas, etc. We're still thinking on it.

But if you're out there and want to be a part of this 'beta' group, reply here please. Please do not reply to this thread for general discussion.

Thanks!

Reactions: badmojo
Greetings. Our current efforts can be found at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dot com - Home. We're all big fans, Android lovers, all-round geeks.

Our company account on this site, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dot com, was recently banned for "unwanted SPAM." We had joined this thread with that account as well, but I see that post has been removed. Anybody have a clue? (No, we do not SPAM).

The reason you were probably banned is that you posted a listing of your site into a thread.... You are not allowed to do that ... (we count that as spam/unwanted solicitation of another site without contribution to this site and it's members)

Your other current post is about your App .... you may also list the App's name in your signature and have it set as a link ... but your posting should be applicable to the topic of the thread and either stating a problem, a solution, or comment to help the other forum members ..

You may include you site link in you signature ... so technically the above post would have me banned you posting again ....

So I ask you to modify the posting ... so I dont have to Ban and delete the posts again .

Calling All Developers Thread has no relation to your posting and is another reason it will get you banned and the posts deleted ...

So you will now know in more detail why I have deleted your posts and banned your current member name ... Hopefully you understand our forums position ... It is fair for all and still lets you get exposure in you posting by having some info in your signature .. which can get you more exposure than single or multiple postings ...

Thanks ...

Upvote 0
Hey all

I've been playing around with Android development since before the 1.0 release of the SDK.

Anyway the app's I've written are "Where-To-Do" and "Wheres My Contacts" which are published and are free / have free versions.

I've done some other work.

Currently a uni student, probably going to do some crazy stuff on Android with any bit of luck :p

Matt

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones