• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calling all previous storm users....

I don't miss my TRS-80, I mean, my Storm I at all. :) The only thing I haven't been able to recreate on the Droid X yet is a disco-flashing LED, which helps when I receive emergency alerts. Everything else it does as well or better, IMO. I do use GMail as my main email account (including for work) so I'm good there. Otherwise, the email might not work quite the same. For the purists on BlackberryForums.com who get upset by those who believe RIM is falling grossly behind, I personally think they are on the wrong side of logic on this one. The Android isn't just a toy, it's an attractive, professional tool/toy combined -- something RIM just isn't able to produce. If you must keep a BB due to work or encryption, fine -- but otherwise it just isn't as nice. Again, IMO.

Reactions: bigdaddy0389
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones