Calling All Venture Users

Last Updated: 2013-01-18 22:46:20
  1. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Well-Known Member Contributor

Seems my host for the ICS Elite rom has "lost" the rom. I dont have a backup. Anyone got a copy ready for download by chance? Looking to update it. If not I can start from scratch with Aeneas but dont wont to have to go through all that again if possible. And thanks again in advance.

Advertisement
  2. borytineo

borytineo Well-Known Member

I am using it now and i have a copy
    Curtis1973 likes this.
  3. Curtis1973

if you get time and want to upload it to a site like sendspace,etc and post a link ill download it and start an update. i intend on retheming it. then upload one of current ics updated and one completely rethemed.
  4. Dracable

Dracable Well-Known Member Contributor

ive got every release u put out. u wasnt me to upload the final release?
  5. Jeni_James

Jeni_James Well-Known Member

Is this the same as the ICS Venture?
  6. Curtis1973

hi jeni and yes its the ics venture release. im downloading dracs save for me now. and looking to update the current ics venture release along with a whole new release based around a cyanogen mod 10 aokp theme called mixer. i need to contact the maker of that theme first and clear use of some of its content beforehand though. and also need to get together my photoshop tools,phone tools and a number of other things including download dracs ics venture save. but im on it now. ill post a new thread for the mixer release and just update the ics venture thread as i go along on that. nice to meet you by the way. :)
  7. Jeni_James

You as well. I was going to upload my copy of ur ICS Venture wanted to wait til I knew it was the right one but since Drac did it I guess I dont need to :)
  8. Dracable

yup, beat u to the punch, jeni. ive got all the revisions of all the roms for the venture archived on my computer. ;-)
  9. Curtis1973

hey drac,ive got everything ready on my end. im starting now. what i was thinking is getting everything into the rom im capabale of and letting you take it from there and add in whatever you deem needed. i consider it an equal collaboration. the rom to me will be an open community rom where anyone can use what they need to mix and match when we are done. i share openly with no restrictions on anything. im going to need to catch up a bit so i may not be back on for a few days. maybe by then ill have something to show you guys. im having trouble contacting MrDSL for use of some of the mixer theme elements. its a cyanogen mod 7 theme which will be tedious to convert over to venture stock but if he will let me we are a go.
  10. Dracable

sounds good my man, just keep me updated! im ready to start whenever!
  11. Jeni_James

Hey Curtis, could you possibly design a usb connected screen similar to ICS Venture for my Hades?
  12. Curtis1973

Probably. But if you want just use what I have. But if you have some other ideas on looks,etc. We can do something on it sure.
  13. Jeni_James

I want something like your ICS but preferably in the Hades colors (black & lime green) - that'd b sweet Theres still a few more tweaks I have done with Hades & once you do the usb connected screen I think well b ready for Hades 1.1 (or maybe even 2.0)

Ill make some new wallpapers, possibly different ringtones/notifs as well (even tho there's already 30mb of ringtones/notifs in Hades) Who knows... I'm gonna make a rom with all the apps I currently have on mine, I hope ppl like this one more than the original.

Any suggestions on changes?

I was thinkin' MAYBE a different font (I know alot of ppl like the current but who knows)
  14. Curtis1973

what i can do is locate in my ics rom the files needed and convert them to the colors for hades so they match up. let me go through the rom and make sure i have the correct system ui elements and ill recolor them. ill post something in a zip so they can be used as you like.
  15. Jeni_James

Thank you!

Could u make it a flashable zip?
  16. Curtis1973

probably be better to just incorporate it into the rom. if its ok to download and add it i can and send you a private link to it. would be later tomorrow before i can get to it.
  17. Jeni_James

Whichever works best for you

Id prefer a flashable zip tho cuz I have done alot of changes to Hades on my phone it is pretty different from the original rom