Calling card dialing/pausing for call options.Support

Last Updated:

1. incrediblethrust

incrediblethrust New Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if this is elsewhere in forum. I looked around and couldnt readily find it when i was trying to figure out if this would work on the Droids the same way it works on the BB's

This method is the same that i used with my huckleberry curve. I now have the HTC Droid Incredible and since i moved my address book from the blackberry to the droid via bluetooth the contacts transferred as they were entered and the numbers that i frequently call such as calling cards or certain businesses with multiple call choices such as (for english press one, para continuar en espanol oprima el dos). this is how my numbers look:

123-456-7890,,,,3,,,,4,,,,7

this is just an example. the number of commas dictate how long the delay/pause is going to be i think each comma is 2-3 seconds, just add or subtract commas until you can get the timing of your choices correct.:)

Advertisement
  2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I'm starting to get my dialer's confused these days but there have always been options for wait/pause while dialing a number. I'm on Gingerbread now so when dialing, if I press the menu button at that time, there are options for adding a wait (semi-colon)and also +2 seconds(comma). If you're dealing with the same number every time, you could save it as a favorite once you get it set up.

3. madhusker

madhusker Member

You have to change commas to w for wait.