1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Calling Issues - Urgent: I need help.Support

1. mashoo

mashoo New Member

Basically what my problem with my X10 is this, I'm having issues with calls on the x10. The person on the other line can hear short bursts of static. They come randomly but they are really annoying. I can't hear them when I make the call or receive a call, however, any person on the other line can. Any suggestions?

I found the same problem here [http://www.droiddog.com/android-blog/2010/03/your-sony-ericsson-x10-questions-and-requests/] and i basically just copied their question but Im having the exact problem. I need to figure out a solution today because it is the last day that I can return my phone to the store for a full refund. I would rather not do that but I will if i must. I'm using an old samsung phone and all my contacts do not hear these random busrts of static but when I use the x10 they hear it. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

I'm afraid i've got no experience with this issue, so I would err on the side of caution and return it. Alternatively, as this issue is clearly uncommon, send it back under warranty and get a replacement, which you should be able to do within a year.