calling the bank without keyboardSupport

Last Updated:

1. enkidoe

enkidoe Member This Topic's Starter

had to call the bankcomputer today from my xperia x10 and i could complete the phonecall because i had to enter my bankinaccountnumber and i didnt know how to do that....the keyboard was missing. So, help???

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

From the user handbook

To enter numbers during a call
    1 During a call, drag the icon (at the bottom of the screen) upwards. A keypad
    appears.
    2 Enter numbers.

If the screen has switched off then think you double tap it to wake it up again.

3. enkidoe

enkidoe Member This Topic's Starter

thanks. strange thing is that is not working. will try updating the software or restting the phone.

4. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

When you are on your call, look directly below the number and you will see a small "phone icon and the word Cancel". Directly below that you will see a small keyboard icon on the bottom center of the screen. Press that icon and drag it to the top. This will provide you with the keyboard needed to enter your numbers. You can also enter the numbers on the contact card. After the phone number, insert a comma and then the number you would need to enter. If you find that it is happening to fast and the bank is not catching it, enter a couple more commas. That will provide the time needed. If I remember correctly, each comma represents 5 seconds. So it may take a little trial and error. I have it for all of my accounts and even my Voice Mail. Very handy and no worrying about entering the numbers. All automated....