Calls going to voicemail after 1 ringSupport

1. Matt75

Matt75 New Member

Has anyone had this problem?
    Sometimes, when I receive calls, the phone will ring 2 or three times before going to voicemail - it is almost like I am rejecting the calls, which I know I'm not, as it tends to happen when I'm not even touching the phone.

Phone details are as follows:
    Samsung Galaxy
    O2 UK
    Firmware 1.5
    Baseband I7500XXII4
    Kernel 2.6.27

It doesn't always happen but often enough to really annoy me.

Thanks for any help you can give

Also, Task Killer shows that various programmes are open, when I haven't used them - I understand that things like Battery Widget will open in the background, but don't understand why Last.FM does.

Advertisement
  2. msiviter

msiviter Active Member

Yeah weird, I haven't had it for about a week but it was really getting on my wick. I phoned O2 to complain but it has since stopped!
  3. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've had this problem. Noticed it last weekend. I even turned off the voicemail, rang myself and would here the phone connection just drop after one ring. It lasted all day until I powered the phone off then back on again. I haven't experienced it since, though am a little paranoid and ring myself every now and again to make sure the calls are coming through. Oh yes, I'm running the H8 firmware.
  4. pegasus21

pegasus21 Well-Known Member

I thought these kind of problems were usually caused by a network config? Like the call forwarding config. You can config what number to forward to and after how long.
  5. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member

Definitely wasn't a network issue. No matter what my call forwarding config was the problem persisted. Rebooting the phone fixed the problem.
  6. z0mbi3

z0mbi3 Well-Known Member