• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calltrack not syncing with Google Calendar

gregy1403

Lurker
Apr 19, 2011
hmmm .. is this thing working on 2.2 Froyo (Galaxy S). I read that latest version has a 2.2 fix
My phone syncs with Google C, i get all calendars downloaded, i can add event on my phone and sync it with Google C, to see it on my PC.
I have created new calendar called "Calls" and also select it in settings of Calltrack, but it doesn't get sync. No data on Google Calendar in "Calls"
I also did Sync all yesterday .. i saw an icon uploading/sync .. but nothing on G Calendar :(

Any idea?

Thank you

I think it is a back with Calltrack itself, I was never able to get it to work on my phone either, my calendar sync fine otherwise. I'm using right now "SMS Backup+" (you can find it in the market), it sync both your SMS and Call Log to Gmail it works great and does it all in the background no issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones