• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Camcorder Not Working?

haha how much is it? and do i need it to change the files to make the camcorder work? and sorry piiman droider13 has always been there to help me and he explains things easy so i can do them im sorry haha

It sounds like your a married couple LOL :D I hear in some state you can marry bots. :D

Bot what version is in ROM manager? It doesn't really say. Is it the standard stock one?

Upvote 0
may you explain how to do that =P

do you have rom manager?

It sounds like your a married couple LOL :D I hear in some state you can marry bots. :D

Bot what version is in ROM manager? It doesn't really say. Is it the standard stock one?

no its edited with alot of lexusbrian's mods but doesn't have stagefright turned on

Upvote 0
okay say i just boot up my phone and ill tap the camera app and it will load up and work fine but if i close it, it wont open up again.

Does it work if you reboot? Does it work in 2.1? Have you tried other camera apps? If it does the same in all these conditions I'd see if I could get it replaced.
I had a camera that went bad. The shutter wouldn't open on a regular basis. But if your opens first time after a reboot I'd be inclined to think there is a software issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones