Camera 360 and others

Last Updated:

1. Clevo89

Clevo89 Well-Known Member

Finally have an array of Camera/Photography/editor apps I'm happy with. I've tried and tested a few.

I've settled on:

The stock Camera for quick shots

Camera 360: The camera takes better shots than the stock so I use this for composed shots

Befunky Photo editor: I really really like this editor even though I needed to install Adobe Air for it to work. I don't remember reading this aspect when downloading AA but glad I did.

Some questions:

Is adobe air considered bloatware?

Camera 360: I downloaded and installed the free version from the Android Market. I'm nagged to buy the full version and would be glad to. The nag has a link to Google Market. I click the link and the Android market opens to the free version. A search on the AM doesn't offer me the paid version. Anyone know why not?

Canera 360: Does anyone know a way to take a photo in normal mode then re-importing in Camera 360 to use the effects? I normally get my head around software pretty quick but this has me stumped. I figured you're not really meant to do that...which would be a shame and a drawback to an otherwise pretty good picture taker.

Thanks for your halp

2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

3. Clevo89

Thanks Harry.... any ideas why the paid version was removed from the market? Nothing on the Dev's website as far as I could see as to the reasons why. I'm reluctant to buy things not from the market
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Found no hints, for iPhone it seens avaliable, maybe a question of time being for Android :)

EDIT: This link above, I meant it only for info ;)

5. Clevo89

Thanks again Harry

There was an update available for Camera360 and the developers acknowledged that there was a problem with the paid version listing on the Android market.
  6. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Today I read Adobe will cancel the flash player for mobile and going on with Adobe Air and HTML5.
    So Air is acting as a kind of more modern flash in your app ... you lucky devil :)