1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

camera 360 paid ?

Last Updated:

1. donnie

donnie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im wondering, if I pay for Camera 360, will I be able to turn off the shutter sound? I can in the demo, but it still beeps.
    If it snaps silently, I might pay for it.

Advertisement
  2. rgss06

rgss06 Active Member

It is silent in my hero,camera 360 pro. It was also silent on the free app for me.

3. Super Noob

Super Noob Well-Known Member

I un-checked "Enable shutter sound" and it's silent.

Whenever I was using the default camera app, I used a silent toggle widget to quiet the shutter sound.

4. donnie

Okay, Im running the demo on my Desire, and the click sound wont be silenced until I put the phone on vibrate, that is, the check box makes no difference. However, it still goes "beep beep" on vibrate.
    So I understand, for you guys even the demo can be completely silent ?

5. Super Noob

Get the free app Volume Widget by Leep Studios and add it to your home screen. Click to the left of the vertical yellow bars, and the "Volume Profile Editor" pops up. Pick the Profile drop-down list, and move all of the volumes to the left so they are completely silenced. Change the Profile Display Name to Silence or whatever, and the first one to Normal or whatever.

Now just pick the name on the widget and you will get a little pop-up that says "Quick-set Normal" or "Quick-set Silence". The only downside is that I wish the bar would change from yellow to green or some other color so you know visually which volume mode your are currently using.

But it is 100% free :)

Volume Widget - Android app on AppBrain

I used to just silence the camera shutter sound this way, but I also use it to silence the phone during a movie.

donnie likes this.
  6. donnie

Thanks. I didnt lose the beeps though, but their volume decreased a lot. However, my question still stands. Is the pro version completely silent ?

7. Super Noob

Well, your question has been answered twice already, do we have to swear under oath or something?

Just buy the app and try it out. You have 24 hours to uninstall it and if you do, you will not be charged.

donnie likes this.
  8. donnie

Thanks, I guess that's what I should've asked about ^^

Sorry.

9. Super Noob

***Important***
    You must un-install the app by going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and pick the app to un-install it if you want a refund.

If you use Quick Uninstall, AppManager, or other app to un-install an app, you will not get your refund.

DAMHIK. :p

10. Inno

Inno Well-Known Member

Another quick Camera 360 question... any pic I take is in a slightly different size than with the standard camera app. Changing resolution in the menu has no effect, does that alter when you get the paid app? Slightly annoying, as I like the extra wide images the stock camera app takes, but prefer the camera 360 images!