Camera 360Support

1. Nasty

Nasty Member

Hey guys i just dled this application this application caller camera 360 ...
    i really like it .. it takes awsome pictures ... but the only problem is that i dont know where the picture end up saved ... or if their savec anyways

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Have you also got a file manager... Astro or Linda are the two I have, you can then look at the SD card and see where they are/if they have been saved. I have the Vignette camera app and you have to select on the menu to save the pic, it doesn't auto save like the stock camera unless you tell it to in settings.
  3. artman mark

artman mark New Member

I'm having the same problem. The app gives you an option to save if special mode but in the normal camera mode it doesn't save your pic unless you shutdown the app and start up again. painful. Anyone have an answer to this camera360 quirk?
  4. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

Probably where all pics are saved.

/sdcard/DCIM

Then maybe in a folder called Camera or something.

Or just plug the phone into your computer.....mount the SDCard. Open My Computer....double click on the phone's drive letter and just search for *.jpg

As for it shutting down after every pic. That does not happen to me. My guess would be that you have upgraded from 1.6 to 2.1 and/or 2.3 but there is some configuration files left from the old version.

It is recommended after upgrading to 2.3 that you actually do a Factory Reset.

You might be having a problem where the app isn't able to write to the SDCard. Does it save any pics in Camera 360?

If it can save 1, then maybe just try removing and reinstalling Camera 360. If it won't save any, then I would suggest you do a backup of everything on the phone and either just format the SDCard (under Settings->Storage) or do a factory reset and format the SDCard