camera apps

Last Updated:

1. lite blue

lite blue Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone recommend some good camera apps?

i would like one like auto stitch on iphone that lets you stitch together photos into large landscapes. if anyone knows of anything similar or any other good camera recommendations

thanks

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

FX Camera is a nice app. It won't do the stitch thing, but it does a lot of other cool effects!

lite blue likes this.
  3. lite blue

lite blue Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

got it thanks, any other suggestions?

4. 10sigh

10sigh Member

I'm a big fan of Vignette, but there's also Camera Pro 360, FX Camera, Camera Zoom FX, RetroCam. Pick one that fits your tastes :D
    If I could only have one out of all those it'd be Vignette for sure.

Froghair likes this.
  5. Kwannon

Kwannon New Member

I agree with Vignette. It's the only app so far that I've paid for.

6. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

not really a camera app but I use Picsay all the time to add word bubbles and text to my photos

7. Brent Pierce

Brent Pierce Well-Known Member

I love Vignette, and Camera 360. You need the pro version of these to get full-res.
    Camera 360 has really cool film effects and color effects, with some worthless ghost effects and scene effects.
    Vignette lets you take pictures with effect, but then edit them with different effects after you've taken it. More usfull as a post-production app than a camera app, IMHO.

Photoshop Mobile lets you edit photos as well, but VERY basic (contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.) Does not live up to the photoshop name, but try in anyways.

8. ThatNewAndroidGuy

ThatNewAndroidGuy Well-Known Member

How about a REAL camera app that can take FULL advantage of this camera sensor/chip? Video quality is horrible and the FPS is just crap. I was just looking at our chips website, some nice details, even HDR ready, wheres that in the camera settings? Not that we need it or anything, but the camera app/software we have now is just so basic IMO. And the resulting video recorded with it is just disappointing.

EDACafe

9. Minjin

Minjin Well-Known Member

If the camera quality really can be improved, it isn't likely to be in an app. It will be by messing with the kernel and the drivers, both of which we are still waiting on HTC to release.

Not that the stock camera app isn't trash. Why do I have to click on the screen three times to change from still to video? Give me a button or a toggle right on the first screen. Same thing to select between front and rear cameras.