• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I love Vignette, and Camera 360. You need the pro version of these to get full-res.
Camera 360 has really cool film effects and color effects, with some worthless ghost effects and scene effects.
Vignette lets you take pictures with effect, but then edit them with different effects after you've taken it. More usfull as a post-production app than a camera app, IMHO.

Photoshop Mobile lets you edit photos as well, but VERY basic (contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.) Does not live up to the photoshop name, but try in anyways.

Upvote 0
How about a REAL camera app that can take FULL advantage of this camera sensor/chip? Video quality is horrible and the FPS is just crap. I was just looking at our chips website, some nice details, even HDR ready, wheres that in the camera settings? Not that we need it or anything, but the camera app/software we have now is just so basic IMO. And the resulting video recorded with it is just disappointing.

EDACafe

Upvote 0
If the camera quality really can be improved, it isn't likely to be in an app. It will be by messing with the kernel and the drivers, both of which we are still waiting on HTC to release.

Not that the stock camera app isn't trash. Why do I have to click on the screen three times to change from still to video? Give me a button or a toggle right on the first screen. Same thing to select between front and rear cameras.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones