Camera Area Rattle?Support

1. SubyWill

SubyWill Well-Known Member

i don't know if any of you guys are having this problem, but i hear a really annoying rattle around the camera area of the phone. every time i set my phone down somewhere i hear a rattle, and it is very annoying. i wanted to know where it was coming from so i shook the phone next to my ear, it is definitely coming from the camera area. anyone else having this problem? is there an easy fix?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Air Force One

Air Force One Well-Known Member

I never hear it unless I'm trying to, but that said, it's normal. It's the camera's autofocus.
  3. SubyWill

that makes sense. i tried that, but i still hear the noise:(

it's not a big deal, i'm not going to return the phone over this lol. it's just an annoyance:eek:
  4. Air Force One

Yeah I removed that part of my post because I still hear it even when using the camera. Yeah I wouldn't even think about a return because the next one will do it too. I think this is happening because one of the lenses must be "free floating" for it to be able to autofocus.
  5. SubyWill

true true, seems like it's happening to everyone after a while. i would much prefer there to be no noise lol, but it's all good :)
  6. Air Force One

Think of it this way: that little rattle is what helps pics taken with the N1 look so good.:)

Embrace and love the rattle.:D Just don't send it back. You'll end up with a refurb with an issue much greater than a normal rattle.;)
  7. SubyWill

yeah, i was never going to send it back. lol. i love this phone!
  8. android1231234

android1231234 New Member

My Nexus S does this also.