Camera ButtonSupport

Last Updated:

1. Meh

Meh Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

Anyone got a slightly loose camera button? Mine rocks slightly top to bottom if you press on it at the edge. Works fine though, it's just a little annoying :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. Sumo

Sumo Well-Known Member

It does move a bit but its a twin stage button for the auto focus on the camera. dont worry its under warenty if it does fall out!;)

3. Meh

Cheers for your reply. Yeah it works perfectly it just rocks a bit (I've had other autofocus phones with two step buttons that haven't done this) like it's just the middle of the button that's connected and the top and bottom (when looking at the phone as if it's stood up) aren't supported. It's no biggy, a mate's is the same, just wondering if it's the same with all handsets as all the other buttons are rock solid (though not two step obviously!).

4. Meh

Just a small bump, anyone else got a loose camera button? If so, loose in what way?

5. NoUse4aNick

NoUse4aNick Well-Known Member

Funny you mention the camera button.
    Mine is also a bit loose, but not a big problem at all now. But I couldn't say the same a while ago when I was having problems when pressing the menu button on any application or home screen and nothing appeared! :confused: The menu button didn't work! I tried to restart the phone several times but the problem remained.
    And then I found why it happened --> the camera button was stucked (pressed down) at the edge and caused conflict with the menu button :D

So guys, bottom line: if you ever experience a non-working menu button, just take a look at the camera button.

6. Meh

Luckily thats not affected me. Cheers for your reply!