1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Camera Closing/not saving last image taken

1. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

I've been having an odd issue lately with my Camera. I'll be taking photo's and after the second or third picture the Camera Application will close and it will return me to the home menu. When I re-open the Camera Application the last picture I took is gone (has not been saved) but the one or two prior to that one are saved. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've lost some really precious shots of my family because of this and it's starting to really bother me.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Hmmm I don't recall for sure, but that may have happened to me once or twice.

I've experienced more camera freezing during preview. It seems to happen when the phone has been running a while. I re-start the phone and it seems to go away for a day or so.