• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera Crash after upgrade

I just upgraded my phone and now I have to restart it every 12 hours in order to use my camera. I have tried multiple camera applications (stock camera, instagram, etc) and they all do the same thing.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is there anything I can do short of wiping my phone and starting over?

I am not rooted.

I am bumping this because this sounds strikingly like one of the problems I have been experiencing.

Additionally, when my camera does load over half of the time I take a picture it appears to save but the file is emptly later when I go back to look at it.

Up to this point I had been using my phone as my primary camera. I have four children and being able to carry one device instead of two was awesome. I'm so irritated over this I am about ready drop kick it. :-(

I hope someone can shed some insight here because I have done tons of searching and end up with primarily dead ends. (And I can't root because of .621). :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones