Camera does not work (2nd phone)Support

Last Updated: 2010-07-23 13:10:12
  1. SOLIS

SOLIS Member

I got the EVO on release day. Everything was going well until my camera crapped out after a couple of weeks. Either the camera app would glitch back to the home screen, or the app would open to a dull grayish screen that I couldn't back out of. So I took the phone to the Sprint store and they said it was defective and gave me a new phone.

I took the new phone on vacation to Cancun the next day. Took several pics, and everything went well. When I got back to the states, I took a couple of more pictures. Then bam. Same frickin problem.

Frustrated, I hard reset the phone, and reformatted the SD card, thinking something (an app or bad script) was corrupting the camera. Still broken. I don't get it.

The only thing that I can think of is that the car charger I'm using is causing the problem... It's the Sprint charger with the wall adapter that charges the micro and mini usbs. I didn't use the car charger before I left for Cancun, and used it the day my camera broke. I also got the car charger a couple of weeks after my initial purchase. Does this sound like decent reasoning?

I'd hate to have to take my phone back to Sprint. Any thoughts?

Advertisement