Camera Error

1. mdside71

mdside71 Well-Known Member

LG Esteem, when trying to use the stock camera i get and error of:
    The application Camera (process com.lge.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The only thing that has changed besides the stock ZVD, is that it is rooted. Did a full back up on TIBU, and it has Go Launcher, and Go SMS Pro. Other than that there are no modifications at all to it.

Downloaded and installed Panda Camera, and it works fine, but would prefer to use the stock camera if possible.

Just don't want to have to wipe the phone and re-install everything.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Advertisement
    :
  2. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Did it work before you installed panda camera?
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Open titanium and make sure there is a camera.apk and a com.camera apk. Not the panda apk, the stock ones. There should be 2 apks in there for the stock camera. If not then that's your problem.
    mdside71 likes this.
  4. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

well if it isn't a problem get a root explorer and download a stock camera app copy and paste to the system apps located in the system apps. or copt the stock camera app to your sd card and open up in astro and install
  5. gamer30168

gamer30168 Well-Known Member

Try the ICS cam app. Its stock with pan
    arama
    mdside71 likes this.
  6. Fuzzy13

That's the one i use. It's aight
    mdside71 likes this.
  7. mdside71

mdside71 Well-Known Member

Missing one of the camera.com...thanks for suggestions..and i just ended up using Panda, as well as the ICS...no conflicts with either, and they both are good depending on what you want to do.

Thank you so much for the help
  8. Fuzzy13

Yeah that was your problem then.

Glad you are good to go though. ;)
  9. r3nnuu

r3nnuu New Member

I have same problem and i read that it helped when you opened Titanuim and blablabla but the point is i have now idea what is titanuim and how can i open it :) so it would be great if someone could help me :D
  10. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

Titanium backup.. Its an app on the play store.. Free version available..