• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera Failed Error Galaxy S5

kiltylyn

Lurker
Nov 8, 2010
Started with a camera error which I still have camera failed... Tried everything which I found on YouTube videos to fix it. Then went to do a factory reset - no password..
Tried factory reset - hard set and soft set . wont allow me .
Every time I reboot phone holding 3 buttons still home screen comes up. So still have phone intact with the camera not working..
Is there a way to reset the password ? Its not the same as the oneI use to open the phone..
Please help

Last edited:
Started with a camera error which I still have camera failed... Tried everything which I found on YouTube videos to fix it. Then went to do a factory reset - no password..
Tried factory reset - hard set and soft set . wont allow me .
Every time I reboot phone holding 3 buttons still home screen comes up. So still have phone intact with the camera not working..
Is there a way to reset the password ? Its not the same as the oneI use to open the phone..
Please help

I would recommend downloading and flashing the stock Samsung firmware for your model of Galaxy S5, CSC and Product code, as per the instructions and video in the links of #1.11 of 42 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide. This requires you to boot into Download Mode on your phone...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones