camera flash g zone commandoSupport

1. sdmfberserker

sdmfberserker New Member

hello new here just wondering my flash on my camera stays on no flash.More like a flash light.One post on verizon says master reset.I know i will loose all my apps and have to re-download them. Any suggestions??:confused:

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

3. sdmfberserker

sdmfberserker New Member

no i havent just got the phone like a week ago wanted something durable and water proof. But im finding out alot of stuff is kinda jacked in the phone. I have already downloaded some drivers off here that were missing in the thing. my first so to speak smart phone
  4. dodgef25

dodgef25 Well-Known Member

It is not as strong as a full FLASH from a professional camera. It is just a phone LED light that stays lit before the shot to help you see what your shooting. It turns off for a second after it takes the picture but it does take the picture with the light on.
  5. Waltercommando

Waltercommando New Member

Just got my Commando last week. First thing I noticed was that the "flash" was not really a flash, but just a flashlight. I tried Tiny Flashlight, but it still just functions as a flashlight. It'd be nice to be able to take "real" flash pictures with my Commando. Any other suggestions? Other than the flash problem, I like the Commando just fine.