Camera/Gallery Issues after a factory resetSupport

1. chall80

chall80 Well-Known Member

Did a factory reset on a Verizon LG Ally. When I go to the Gallery to view the photos stored on SD, there are three albums where there had once been four. Download, my_pix, videos are all thats left. The folder thats missing is what used to be the target folder for all new pics taken with the camera. Its gone now, and I sure wish i could get it back. I can't figure out how to change the target location so all new camera pics go to the new folder. Please help...

Advertisement
  2. JCDenton771

JCDenton771 Active Member

Do you put the SD card in your computer to see if the folder is still on the SD card? Also I know sometimes the folder doesn't show up in the gallery at first you just have to wait a while or reload the gallery. I'm not sure if there is a way to set where your pictures go; I think android automatically puts them in the camera folder on your SD card.
  3. chall80

chall80 Well-Known Member

I did look at the folder structure on the SD. I even toyed with new folders and sub folders. I tried putting new pics in there, i tried putting pics that were already on the sd card in there. Its really strange, cuz the folder where the camera dumps the pics does not show up in the gallery...crazy...