Camera getting weird on Sensation 4G!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Yoshimori

Yoshimori Member This Topic's Starter

The camera on my phone is getting weird lately. Sometimes it stops working, it flashes and goes right back to the homescreen. I can only get it to work again after restarting the phone. This only happens once in a while but it's kinda annoying. my sis has the same phone and she never has this prob.
    And I have a bunch of apps running in the background too, like Viber, facebook, tumblr, instagram, etc. Wonder if that has anything to do with this.
    Any idea?

Advertisement
  2. toiday

toiday Well-Known Member

I have a different problem with the camera. Once in a while, when turn on the camera, the screen then become the "view finder". There are many fine green lines show on the screen. I try to take pictures and it still work. I checked the pictures in Gallery and they look normal and without those green lines. I tried to restart the camera app but the green lines will not go away. Only when I reboot the phone, the green lines go away from the "view finder".

3. itistheowl

itistheowl New Member

I've been having the same problem. The pictures turn out okay. Well, they are a little fuzzy when they're usually quite clear. I have never dropped my phone. Unfortunately, I have the worst customer service in the world (T-Mobile) and they insist on just sending me another phone. Honestly, I think it's just the phone. My phone reaches 140 degrees at time when it's just sitting on granite counter-tops. I think, it may had fried something eternally.

Thoughts?

4. toiday

toiday Well-Known Member

Have you gotten the new phone from them? Any better? Unfortunately, I purchased my phone via craigslist. I don't think they will replace my phone :-(

5. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

If its branded and since its not even a year old they should, don't mention second hand purchase