Camera Help On Galaxy SSupport

Last Updated:

1. LeeUHF

LeeUHF Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys. just like to say this site has been fantastic and very helpfull and I hope to be an expert user soon enough to help you guys as much as you have me.

Just a quick message regarding the Camera on My Galaxy S

Ive been trying but have failed miserably. How do I get a flash for my Camera/video?

How do I get an automatic preview of my picture after its been taken without having to hit the preview button? I found this once and cant find it now in the settings :(

Much thanks.

Advertisement
  2. kevinman

kevinman Member

Have you even tried to figure it out? It's not that tricky if you look carefully. Inside the camera app, just tap on the arrow on the left side of the screen, then hit Settings (the gear-button at the bottom), then tap the wrench and finally switch Review to On and voila.

3. LeeUHF

LeeUHF Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I kept going past that, looking for it for ages.

Bah Found it now though muchos gracias

4. sonyman

sonyman Member

carry a torch:D lol.....as u may not have noticed if u look on the back of ur fone..there isnt a flash light:eek:

5. Sambamurthy

Sambamurthy Member

SGS camera clarity is very good, it doesn't need flash, if you noticed most of us try to off the flash in our cameras to take good quality picture. :) so I dont feel flash is a negative for SGS.

6. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

I think not having a flash is a negative. At the very least, it can be a good flash light (using your screen is no where as good as having a dedicated flashlight).

That said, nothing beats having a real camera with a real flash. OP, go invest in a cheap DC.