• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera icon doesnt change

I'm curious if anyone could answer a question for me....I've been searching for an answer on my own since I'm new to the forum but haven't found one.

I've noticed that with launcher pro plus you have the ability to apply themes to the icons in the app drawer however I've tried two different icon packs now and neither seem to change the camera or camcorder icons. One of them in particular wouldn't change the calendar app that comes with velocity 1.1 but I found the "stock calendar" app and flashed that and wallahh the icon changed & fit in with the rest of the icon pack I downloaded via market.

Is there a stock camera app & camcorder app in market or somewhere 2 download so these app icons will change when applying these icon packs?

Thanks so much for any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones