camera in low light with flash...Support

Last Updated:

1. ackoolness

ackoolness Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This has been going on for sometime, when i take a picture in low light or at night with the flash on, pretty often the first picture will come out dark, even though the flash flashed. it seems like the shutter is too slow (?)

so then i will delete that, take another picture. The flash will flash again, but usually the second pic will come out as desired. this has happened at least a handful of times the last two weeks.

anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. ackoolness

btw, last night i took a pic in the dark and it came out just like that, even with the flash going off. the second one came out fine.

turned phone off, too another picture in the same area and all i saw was the silhouette, second one was fine.

3. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

weird... i never noticed it. i'll try it out tonight to see if i get the same thing

4. ackoolness

yeah, for myself the first pic will come out dark and the flash will go off, but like i said, i believe the shutter is too slow, so it takes the pic after the flash.

second pic always comes out fine. im starting to save them so if it continues, ill have to take it in or see what TS says.