Camera issue

Last Updated:

1. taliaincarnate

taliaincarnate New Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure what happened exactly but the camera view is now a pink screen with no visibility. Phone is not modded so I doubt it's something I did. Is this the result of water damage maybe? Everything else is working fine and the water indicator hasn't changed. Any thoughts are much appreciated.[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. magthetomato

magthetomato New Member

I am having the same issue... Did you figure out why this happened? Or what did you do to fix it? Please help!

3. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

did you try a reboot? Or a battery pull? Those two things tend to fix like 95% of any problems that pop up

4. taliaincarnate

taliaincarnate New Member This Topic's Starter

I was starting to think I was the only one. No idea how it happened. I haven't dropped it, it is in a case so it's protected from the jostling of lipglosses in my purse. I can't think of any instances it could have been near water unless the dog licked it which seems absurd.
    I don't think there is an easy fix. It seems to me to be a hardware issue. I took it to a sprint store and the guy there had no ideas so I'm ordering a replacement.

Rebooting was the first thing I did when I noticed this, followed by a battery pull, followed by a soft reset and then a hard reset. Two if you count the update to 2.1. I thank you for the suggestions but this isn't a glitchy app or conflicting software.

5. sparky13925

sparky13925 Member

Open the options tab on the camera and the third tab down is color and contrast. Make sure all 3 are set at zero. My screen was blueish and this fixed it.