• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera not saving all the time

ub3rst4r

Lurker
Aug 4, 2011
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 X and for some reason my camera won't save the picture. It will take the picture but it won't save it. It is weird because most of the time it. works but sometimes it wont. Tonight I was fishing and being a good fisherman I took a picture of the fish before I threw it back. I took 3 pictures and it wasn't until I got back in found out that not one of them saved. I am wondering if it might have something to do with my 32GB (SDHC) memory card? I also checked both my internal and external storage and the pictures weren't on either. This problem has only been happening since I upgraded to ICS v4.0.3. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 X and for some reason my camera won't save the picture. It will take the picture but it won't save it. It is weird because most of the time it. works but sometimes it wont. Tonight I was fishing and being a good fisherman I took a picture of the fish before I threw it back. I took 3 pictures and it wasn't until I got back in found out that not one of them saved. I am wondering if it might have something to do with my 32GB (SDHC) memory card? I also checked both my internal and external storage and the pictures weren't on either. This problem has only been happening since I upgraded to ICS v4.0.3. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

I know this is an old thread, but I really need help with this. I just got back from a two week trip to Europe only to find a lot of my pictures did not save. I am so upset. Anyone have an idea how I can fix this for in the future? PM me, post in this thread, email me, I don't care. Argghhh!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones