Camera not saving all the timeSupport

1. ub3rst4r

ub3rst4r New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 X and for some reason my camera won't save the picture. It will take the picture but it won't save it. It is weird because most of the time it. works but sometimes it wont. Tonight I was fishing and being a good fisherman I took a picture of the fish before I threw it back. I took 3 pictures and it wasn't until I got back in found out that not one of them saved. I am wondering if it might have something to do with my 32GB (SDHC) memory card? I also checked both my internal and external storage and the pictures weren't on either. This problem has only been happening since I upgraded to ICS v4.0.3. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Advertisement
    :
  2. EzGoingKev

EzGoingKev Well-Known Member

I noticed this happening on my phone too.
  3. farkingidiot

farkingidiot New Member

I know this is an old thread, but I really need help with this. I just got back from a two week trip to Europe only to find a lot of my pictures did not save. I am so upset. Anyone have an idea how I can fix this for in the future? PM me, post in this thread, email me, I don't care. Argghhh!
  4. swp4lfe

swp4lfe Member

Goto files / DCIM / Camera and all pictures taken will be there
  5. EzGoingKev

They are not there, they disappear.

You take push the button and you hear the click noise. You see it as a tiny image in the corner of the screen showing it is in the gallery.

You go back later to look at it and it/they are not there. They are not anywhere on the phone.
  6. andybeedub

andybeedub Member

Hi
    Did you solve the problem as it happens to my phone exactly the same - i obtained my phone earlier this year,
    Thanks
    Andy
  7. EzGoingKev

I never figured it out and went to an S4 about 2 weeks ago.