1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Camera not working google promptSupport

1. Gunge22

Gunge22 New Member

I've had my sensation 3-4 months now and its been great but a few days ago the camera stopped working, i've tried resarting, removing battery for 1/2 hour and even a factory restore but nothing has got the camera working again its as though the drivers are lost screen goes black with camera icon in middle then goes back to menu screen, but after a restart i get the message

'The Application talk (process com. google. android. talk) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again' with the option to 'force close'

Advertisement
    :
  2. alanbingham27

alanbingham27 Well-Known Member

Would advise a phone call to HTC.
  3. mbatson89

mbatson89 Well-Known Member

The error message you're getting looks unrelated to the camera if i'm honest although maybe someone else can confirm?

Have you tried going into settings > applications > manage applications > camera and clearing data/cache?
  4. Gunge22

Gunge22 New Member

Yeah tried the cache clearing thing but no joy, the error message does seem to be unrelated but as it pops up when i try to open the camera i thought there must be a connection somehow
  5. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

That's the Talk app that keeps Force Closing, have you tried clearing the cache/data for the Talk app, perhaps the Talk app Force Closing is doing something to the camera, just a guess though, otherwise I'd be phoning HTC too.