1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support camera not working

1. Bigprimo

Bigprimo Well-Known Member

So I updated to 4.0.3 and now my camera doesn't work. It gives me an error message saying "cannot connect to camera".

I have done everything and nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. androidfocus

androidfocus Active Member

Have you shut it down, completely?
    If that doesn't help, then do a factory reset.
  3. jerseyernie

jerseyernie New Member

Since I upgraded to I c s my q r code reader won't work. when i launch the app I get a message that the camera is not connected. Camera works okay otherwise.
  4. mbob63

mbob63 Well-Known Member

My camera always worked fine until the latest update. I now have the same problem you do. We TF owners should get the option to go back to Honeycomb. It may not be the greatest OS but at least my tablet worked well. Can't say the same for ICS!
  5. helpifIcan

helpifIcan Well-Known Member

The app may not be ICS compatible, go to the play store or amazon and try a different one.

If it started after the 4/24 update we can only hope the .24 update will fix everything.

Just loaded scanlife barcode & QR scanner by scanbuy inc. works on mine. From play store free.
  6. poaform

poaform New Member

cannot seem to get my cam cam to work with these "GREAT" updates
  7. jerseyernie

jerseyernie New Member

Thanks helpifican...i had tried 2 or 3 other qr code readers which would not work. Scanlife also works on mine. Good pickup!
  8. Bigprimo

Bigprimo Well-Known Member

Nothing works. I can however get the front camera only to work when I use instagram.
  9. pmurti

pmurti New Member

have you found a solution to your camera not working,mine is saying the same