Camera Pics to SD Card?Support

Last Updated:

1. sudbury78

sudbury78 Active Member This Topic's Starter

In store Verizon and customer service for over an hour led me to believe that pictures taken on my camera can NOT be transferred to the SD card that is installed. Either that is Horrible or the 4 reps I showed/spoke with are morons. I have 30 pics on my phone that I want sent to the card so I can do a hard reset. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. waynester

waynester Well-Known Member

use your file manager of choice to move them , astro in market is popular
    then set default save location to sd, in cam settings

3. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

yeah you can def change the setting to save to SD. when in cam slide settings out and press the bottom icon, then look for Storage and select SD card. I cant wait to fill my 32gb card up with 720p vids!

4. buffettgirl

buffettgirl Well-Known Member

that's pretty funny because I just moved a bunch of pictures to my card that had accidentally ended up on the camera storage.

file manager works or just hook up to your computer and move them from one place to the other.

I have to wonder if all those verizon reps are just complete morons.

5. sudbury78

Those file managers are way too hard to understand. How would i access the pics from my phone on the computer? It doesnt have any blackberry like programs does it? I'm really new, sorry.

6. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

When you first connect the phone it should bring up a menu on the phone, choose disk drive and click done. Then either wait for the Auto run to bring up the folders or go to My Computer and click on the two drives that were added. One will be the SD card and the other will be the Internal storage drive of the phone. Look for DICM and that is the picture folder. Inside it will be 100 Media. Click on that and you will see your pics. If you chose to use your SD card for storage through camera settings, then you should have the same folder already on your SD card. Just select all on your internal folder and then cut, click on the SD card folder 100 Media and then click paste. That easy.

sudbury78 likes this.
  7. sudbury78

Tech, cant thank you enough. It worked flawlessly. Really appreciate your help.

8. mojemseggek

mojemseggek New Member

Having a similar problem, but my phone settings tab doesn't give me the option of saving to the SD card. Under the "save to" tab, "Phone storage" is the only option and is greyed out. Yes, I do have an SD card and can find it in the file manager as such. Can't get the photos to save to it, nor can I even FIND the photos saved to the photo storage.

9. Tech Addiction

You change your save to folder for pics while you have the camera active. Slide the tab over and choose settings, (it's the gear icon) and then choose to save the pics to the SD card. Read my post above to find your pics on the internal storage.

10. Tech Addiction

You're welcome.

11. mikeb13

mikeb13 Member

mojem,
    i am currently having the same issue as you. my save to SD card option is greyed out in the settings menu. i also cant see the pics on my computer when i mount as disk drive.

on a side note. i was able to see and transfer pics via a USB cable at one time on this phone. i used to see two drives when i mounted the phone. now i only see one.