camera pictures dark after savingSupport

Last Updated:

1. keff

keff New Member This Topic's Starter

Seems that camera is saving pictures darker than originally taken. Anyone else notice this? To test i took a couple pics of my computer monitor, they are nice and bright just after camera takes the pic but when i go to albums to view them they are considerably darker. I even bumped the brightness all the way up to +3 that helped some but still dark.

Advertisement
  2. jrm1013

jrm1013 Active Member

Same problem here.

3. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

4. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Were you wearing sunglasses when you went into albums?

5. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

It does seem like the pictures are darker and more saturated on the phone than when I transfer them to the computer, so it might be a display difference.

6. arash_2032

arash_2032 New Member

hi, I have the same problem with my htc desire,in the preview immediately after I took the photos they are shiny as I saw before pressing the trackball but after that I saw my image become noticeably dark. I hope someone know why this is happening since it seems like an android issue not a hardware one.

7. arash_2032

arash_2032 New Member

I think I got it. its because of the screen brightness adjustment. when you adjust it in automatic brightness it will make the screen brightness lower after you preview the photo so it seems darken than the first view.

so for the correction you could adjust the brightness to the max level of it.:eek: it works for me hope it work for all of you too.