Camera Problem with my Inspire 4gSupport

1. sc0pe92

sc0pe92 Member

I have a problem with my Camera. When im in camera mode right when i click to take the picture the flash goes off and the screen tends to just cut out and it seems like the phone just shuts off. I cannot do anything with the phone unless i take out the battery and put it back in or plug in the charger.. Anyone else experiencing this issue or is there any way to resolve this because I cant take pictures unless it is without the flash.:mad:

Advertisement
  2. J_Droid23

J_Droid23 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a defect. My camera has no problem with taking pictures, regarldess of the flash on or off. I'd send it in under warranty.
  3. ajp2670

ajp2670 New Member

I have the same problem. The phone shuts down when I take a picture in low light conditions. The camera works fine in most environments. I have to reboot to get it going again.
  4. gnosisjunky

gnosisjunky Well-Known Member

This does sound like a defect. Have you tried any camera apps from the market? This probably will not fix the issue but it might be a work around. HTC /at&t will probably have you do a factory reset before doing anything under the warranty. It could fix it.... maybe. Good luck with this.
  5. weskeni

weskeni New Member

hiii! When I start the app the camera symbol starts up but then goes to a blank or black screen. The only way out is to hit the home button. Who knows the fix???. My phone is updated and has the pre-loaded apps only. Hard restarts and flashing does not seem to work. NEED HELP PLIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!