• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera problem?

Barucch

Lurker
May 29, 2014
When i first got my note 3 I dropped it and smashed the camera, about 8 months ago and i just recently had it fixed about 1 month ago after which it worked fine but today I noticed that the camera has started to act up and can't focus properly. It keeps refocusing and wont settle. I also noticed that there's this faint crackling sound coming from the phone when using the camera as well. The refocuing is especially prominent when taking video as the whole video is continously trying to focus properly.

So, basically is this a common problem that can be easily identified?

When i first got my note 3 I dropped it and smashed the camera, about 8 months ago and i just recently had it fixed about 1 month ago after which it worked fine but today I noticed that the camera has started to act up and can't focus properly. It keeps refocusing and wont settle. I also noticed that there's this faint crackling sound coming from the phone when using the camera as well. The refocuing is especially prominent when taking video as the whole video is continously trying to focus properly.

So, basically is this a common problem that can be easily identified?

definitely not a common problem. I would take the phone back to wherever you got the camera replaced, and tell him what it's doing.

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones