Camera Promblem!!!

1. lyndon1996

lyndon1996 New Member

OH no! What happened to my camera? :confused: It wasn't like this before when I first bought my Android phone! When I want to use my camera function and I click on the icon, it directs me to my camera (as usual), BUT pop-ups saying "unable to access sd card or device memory" and I can't take any photos at all! I can still browse my sd card and photos and media and also phone memory but I just CAN'T take any photo with the pop-up "unable to access sd card or device memory" frequently popping up as I shoot a photo. Non of my recent photos are stored in anywhere!!! :mad: What should I do? Is there a way to resolve this problem without the need of restoring to default factory settings as I do not want to lose my precious applications? :D Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you :)

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Welcome to AF! :)

Which phone do you own, it might be a common issue with that handset?

Also, have you tried clearing the cache and data of the phone app via the manage applications menu? What happens if you use another SD Card or Camera app?

From what you've said though, it sounds like an issue with the SD Card, especially if you can't see pics you've already taken.