• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera save issues

thequeenscheese

Android Expert
Nov 8, 2010
I've recently just come back from newyork, where I took 600+ pics with the phone when looking at the pics today and starting to transfer them to a folder labeled newyork after selecting around 200 of them to move a certain no. would just appear as black in the gallery, now I'm left with around 50-60 pics that are currently just black images ...?

my card is a 32gb Lexar class 10 which I'd only formated before I went and copied some bits and bobs over via pc from my previous card a Samsung 16gb class 10.

if their lost then that's unfortunate but I'd mainly like to make sure the problem doesn't return, the card is legit bought from a good retailer, it seams like something in the selecting a lot of pics to move at once may have corrupted some?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones