Camera Screen Flashing PinkSupport

Last Updated:

1. dgd125

dgd125 New Member This Topic's Starter

I was taking videos on my Dinc when all of a sudden the screen started to flash pink static. The screen is completely pink, flashing, and you can't see anything through it. The only cure is to do a battery pull. I've tried everything else but a factory reset. Has anyone else had this issue and has anyone figured out a way to fix it? This is now a daily occurrence and it is very annoying because I use my camera quite a bit and have to pull the battery every time to use the camera again.

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

This happened to me. I had two camera apps on the phone, "perfect phone" and "camera 360". I deleted both of those and it seemed to not happen anymore.

3. dgd125

dgd125 New Member This Topic's Starter

Interesting, I do not have any other camera apps on my phone. Yet, it still occurs. Did you have to do a factory reset or did just removing those apps work for you?

4. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

I removed the apps, then did a battery out reset and all was good.

It happened to me while i was playing with the touch to take feature of the camera.

5. sarahsrody

sarahsrody New Member

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Camera app on my HTC Incredible. It started about a month ago, was very intermittent at first, and now it's happening pretty much all the time. I've pulled the battery, done a factory reset, and it is still pink. Sometimes it turns more to purple or blue. Help!

Thanks,
    Sarah