Camera / SD Card Problem

Last Updated:

1. ac32cl

ac32cl Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 13, 2009
    So I had my droid camera open and on the screen when I locked the phone and put it in my pocket. I went outside for a few minutes and came back in and unlocked the phone and the camera app was still there (because I left it open when I locked it). I noticed it said something about the SD card being corrupted and may need to be reformatted. I powered down the Droid and turned back on again. As the phone went through its checks it again told me the SD card may need to be reformatted again. I shut it down and took the card out and backed up everything on my computer. I then reinstalled it in the phone and reformatted it. I then mounted to my computer and copied everything back to the SD card. The problem is that all the pictures and video I have taken with the phone over the last 2 weeks is now gone. When I copied the sd card to the computer the DCIM folder came with it but it is empty. I am guessing before I even removed the card from the phone it deleted everything camera related somehow. Is there any possibility to get any of this back or am I screwed because I reformatted the card?