Camera settings?Support

Last Updated:

1. dmiller2007

dmiller2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering what everyone is using for camera settings. I'm getting great pictures outdoors but my pictures taken inside have a lot of noise (don't know if that's the term I want but they look fuzzy). I literally know nothing about cameras so I'm pretty hopeless figuring out this problem. And maybe some other camera noobs can get some good ideas from this thread too

Advertisement
  2. evo678

evo678 Well-Known Member

Same here. I think blurry shots are just the result of shake combined with slow shutter speeds, made worse by the physical shutter button.

What kind of bothers me more than the blur is the graininess. Unless there's plenty of lighting, my indoor shots look extremely grainy, particularly in the darker areas of the photo. I notice the graininess on the screen even before the shot is taken.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

noticed that as well. I've changed my scene to steady shot, which seems to help a little on the blur

4. dmiller2007

Yeah the blurring isn't too much of a problem for me. I was referring to the graininess as well.

5. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Well-Known Member

We could use some help on this too, my father in law's Droid X has been taking some pretty bad quality photos(and Video) and there has to be a way to improve them somehow..?? Help?

6. dmiller2007

Anyone have any suggestions yet?