Camera SettingsGeneral

1. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

Hello, I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3113. Running Android 4.0.3
    I didn't want to update because there seems to be issues with 4.0.4.
    In the Samsung camera app, I can't seem to change any of the settings. I'd like the photos to end up on my External SD card. Any ideas?

Advertisement
    :
  2. cjebs

cjebs Member

Move the picture storage file from the internal memory to your sd card, then open the camera app, go into settings and scroll down to storage, then choose memory card instead of device.
  3. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

Thanks for the reply. Nothing happens when I tap on storage or any of the the other settings.
  4. cjebs

cjebs Member

Sorry it doesn't work for you. I guess I've been lucky in that the upgrade has not caused me any problems, and everything seems to work just fine.

Just a thought, but after you moved the folder to the sd card, have you shut down and restarted your GT2?
  5. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

Settings are working now for some odd reason. I was able to select ext SD card for my pics. Thanks again.
  6. tdikkers

tdikkers New Member

I moved my pictures to the ext SD card and now I can not view the pictures. When I go to the ext SD card>camera folder I see picture info but can not view the picture. I was able to view these pictures but after turning tab 2 7.0 off and back on they could not be viewed. Would appreciate help on this.
  7. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

Can you view the pics in the Gallery app?
  8. tdikkers

tdikkers New Member

where is the gallery app? Thanks
    I put the extSD card in the adapter card and read the files with IrfanView and it corrected the format and now am able to read the pictures with the Tab 2 - Still a mystery why moving the pictures for the SD Card to the ExtSDCard caused the problem!
  9. maggotspawn

maggotspawn Member

depends on how you set up your Galaxy. If you press the "button" at the top right of the screen to show all your apps, it should be in there.