1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Camera with Time Date StampGeneral

1. Rickinfl

Rickinfl Well-Known Member

Hi, Why is it so hard to find a Android Camera that puts the Time and Date Stamp on a picture???? I just don't get it. It's aggravating.

Advertisement
    :
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

3. The Korben Dallas

The Korben Dallas Well-Known Member

mike28 likes this.
  4. Rickinfl

5. The Korben Dallas

The Korben Dallas Well-Known Member

Have you found one yet?

Another Cool App:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phunkosis.gifstitch#?t=W251bGwsMSwxXQ..

GifStitch lets you quickly and easily create your own animated GIFs on your android device. Use existing photos or quickly add images with the camera by just tapping the screen. You can even apply color effects. It's simple to make, fun and easy to share.
  6. Rickinfl

All I want is a Camera like in Android with Time and Date Stamp. I could careless about all the other fancy stuff. How hard could this be? Android Camera with Time and Date Stamp on photo. Simple.
  7. redhook

redhook Well-Known Member

Why would you want the date and time on the photo when it is already recorded in the photo's EXIF tag?
  8. BooBooRequinu

BooBooRequinu New Member

Rickinfl, have you found what you need? Same problem, here - at work, i need date stamp on photo, so i'm very interesting on your thread!
  9. trygunzy

trygunzy Well-Known Member

Use picsay pro
  10. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Well-Known Member

What, are you guys doing property preservation? That's why I needed a time and date stamp. Best bet is to either buy a new camera or talk to a developer to try and mod the camera. Unless there is an app out there and it just hasn't been found.:)
  11. lexgwm

lexgwm New Member