• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera won't work only in viber

mlk2

Jul 13, 2012
So I have a question, I usually use viber cam a lot. Lately it stopped working completely. What happens is, i click the camera, and nothing happens except that the camera gets "ruined" as in if i want to use skype or take photos it will say the camera is out of function.

If I restart the phone the cam will wor with the camera or skype etc. So it's only Viber cam that don't work.

I've tried uninstalling viber and reinstalling but nothing.

Hope to get any help. I use an android mega.

So I have a question, I usually use viber cam a lot. Lately it stopped working completely. What happens is, i click the camera, and nothing happens except that the camera gets "ruined" as in if i want to use skype or take photos it will say the camera is out of function.

If I restart the phone the cam will wor with the camera or skype etc. So it's only Viber cam that don't work.

I've tried uninstalling viber and reinstalling but nothing.

Hope to get any help. I use an android mega.

Must be the app that has problem. Gotta check for the update on your play store. CMIIW

Upvote 0
I don't run the camera in Viber, I use the regular cam and image shrink. I still have an older version as whatever Viber has been updating hasn't appealed to me. I don't need 25,ooo stickers. Read the updates before you install them.

Do you try to use Viber after using Skype, before, or Viber alone when it hangs up the cam? Sounds like an app that has or is using the cam hasn't stopped using it when you quit the app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones