• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera works!!! yahoooooooo!

Now, we call progress: Dorregeray has uploaded "review 2" where Skype calling works!!! Also, no more blue screesn, need to reboot upon exiting camera app. etc.
Some issues with taking pictures: so, Dorregeray has promised a "review 3" in the next 2-3 days that will take care of all these issues... and then we can use Camera... YIPEEEE!!!
Thanks Dorregeray!!! You rock!!!

Upvote 0

I wouldn't even call it alpha yet. It is highly experimental and one really risks "bricking" their TouchPad if they try installing it. This is not for even someone who considers themselves somewhat knowledgeable.

I strongly recommend you stay with CM9 until CM10 comes out as a nightly and even then I would wait a while for some of the more experienced rooters to try it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones