• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera ZOOM FX: Best Camera app in market

I have tried all the camera apps in the market, Foxy Editor, PicSay Pro etc and this is by far the most user friendly and Feature rich.

Gives you tons of options that the stock camera app should have and lets you create pictures that look like they have been edited on expensive desktop software.

I could not be happier with this app! Worth every penny!

Reactions: crenita
I was so disappointed in the Droid Camera.. Nothing I did make any of the photos acceptable... then I forked over the 1.99 fo this app .. and WOWOWOW..

What a difference... It even has a modified version of HDR ... that makes the outdoor photos look like paintings.. I am just blown away on how much better this app has made the camera.... You won't be sorry if you spend this to get some decent photos out of your phone... LOVE IT>>>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones