1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Camera zoom?Support

1. nordman

nordman New Member

Is there a digital zoom in Galaxy Ace 2 camera? At least I can't figure out how to use it and the user manual does not mention about it either :(

I know Galaxy Ace has a zoom (although limited) so I suppose Ace 2 should have one too?

If there is no zoom support in default camera application, is it possible to get it working via some other app? Camera ZOOM FX, for instance... any experiences with Ace 2, can you zoom with that?

Thanks in advance! :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. thorahird

thorahird Well-Known Member

I too was wondering this. Volume key just does the volume and pinch the screen doesn't work. Anyone had any luck with other apps or anything? Do we just not have a zoom at all? How strange.
  3. Pertusaria

Pertusaria Member

I'm baffled by this as well. Before I saw this thread, I thought I must be missing something. On the Ace Plus you could zoom at the cost of dropping down from full resolution, but I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work. Reports elsewhere on the web are patchy, but none are encouraging.

Maybe it's possible to add digital zoom using an app (as you've both suggested)? If I find a (partial) fix, I'll report back.
  4. Petey21

Petey21 Member

Any progress on this topic? I couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to use camera zoom, but at least it's not just me if others are having the same problem. ;)
  5. DSSmobile

DSSmobile Active Member

No Zoom, sorry
  6. sniperdude

sniperdude Well-Known Member

no zoom with the default camera software......camera ZOOM fx does have zoom but you have to pay for it ....you might find free camera software