cameraSupport

Last Updated:

1. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This camera and video recorder are really getting to me today. I tried using them today and I couldnt even see what the objects to take a picture . this is truly the worst camera I have ever seen on any phone . The need to get this fixed ASAP. piece of crap!

Advertisement
  2. pittsy

pittsy Member

mine has been working really well lately.

3. andrew53517

andrew53517 Well-Known Member

Mine sucks :(

4. famac!

famac! Well-Known Member

Mine has always sucked. To those saying theirs is "great", please tell us what you see on screen when you are in a place that is not well lit but by no means dark either..........let me guess, a dark screen! Yes, the Droid's camera sucks big time!

5. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

i took photos today and they turned out fine. i just know i have to hold it there for a few seconds and the outcome will be good

6. mully

mully Well-Known Member

I get areas of purple and green in the middle of every picture I take. The Droid camera sucks. Every old camera phone I've had has taken better pics.

7. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

No, I do NOT see a dark screen. My DROID's camera takes pretty good pics indoors and really good pics outdoors. I have yet to experience purple spots, or green spots. It's almost like I have entirely different camera hardware than many of you describe. I wouldn't have paid for 2 camera apps if the camera wasn't good enough to have justified those purchases.

And don't get me started on the video player. I posted a video on facebook, and everybody wanted to know what kind of "HD recorder" I had. :eek: Even the sound is really impressive.

8. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Clean the lens

9. famac!

famac! Well-Known Member

Yes, i guess yours is a unique specially made one that does not have the shitty low light dark screen bug we all have....:rolleyes::rolleyes: