1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Camera!!General

1. ranga666

ranga666 New Member

guys what do you think about the camera in sony ericsson live with walkman?
    i would say that the video quality at 720p sucks!!.... also i feel like the camera do not take a 5mp photo instead it looks like they have stretched a 3mp photo to 5mp size...... camera really sucks..... samsung galaxy fit works too smart when it comes to camera..... i feel like sony have cheated us in camera..... we do really need an update for camera..... we have spent 15k(INR) and we do not have all its needs..... what do you all like to say about the camera? please do reply thank you people :) sorry for the bad english

Advertisement
    :
  2. squall38

squall38 Member

I've seen better and worse, but for a phone in this price range I can't complain. It also has an LED flash, something many other phones lack.
  3. ranga666

ranga666 New Member

your right!! but do you really think that it captures a 720p HD video?(im talking about the quality)
  4. Ljooba

Ljooba Member

Video quality on mine is fine,when use zoom it sucks
  5. eLcTrOn

eLcTrOn Member

for me it's good when taking images , but don't like it with videos too much noise
  6. bbfl

bbfl Active Member

Image quality is fine.
    Video quality is OK.

I don't know why are you complaining about the quality... There is no other phone that makes 720p videos in its class!!
  7. tebu516

tebu516 New Member

No way is the ccamera in this phone good. The resolution of the pictures just sucks. My HTC Wildfire used to give FAR better images than this SE Live. The file size of images in the Wildfire used to click pictures with file size of 1-1.2 MB. Live with Walkman clicks images of just 500-700 KB. No wonder the image resolution is nowhere near decent. What is the file size you people get on your Live??
  8. bbfl

bbfl Active Member

Images on my LWW are around 700-800KB. But they are good enough to make prints of 10x15cm or 13x18cm which is normal for photo album. At least the video is 720p and as I said before there is no other phone in that class that will make 720p videos! Maybe HTC Wildifre S makes better photos but LWW has way better performance (cpu, gpu, ram and so on), no competition!!!
  9. Newarvuti

Newarvuti Active Member

720p shows video resolution, not the quality.
  10. tincho

tincho Member

The camera is decent, that's all I can say about quality. But believe me, it's great for most uses. For example, for printing (15 cm. x 18 cm.) or for social network sharing. It's not so good when you view them at full size on a computer, but you'll most likely print them or post them online, and they are good for those purposed.

I haven't seen a camera with so many options before. It's amazing.

Exactly. It just means it's recorded in 1280*720. But it does not mean the recording quality is good a all. There are other forces at play when recording. One is noise reduction, other is compression, to name two.